Superbad Team [Boo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superbad Team [Boo]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes of the Storm

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 868

Heroes of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 am

können hier n paar sachen zusammentragen die gut zu wissen sein könnten um den nächsten run ein bisschen erfolgreicher zu gestalten :p

http://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/2vs1xj/tempo_storm_arthelon_hero_tier_list_for/

---

One could talk a lot about that, but early game, it comes down to that very simple rule:
Get your team ahead in XP.
Do you think doing Knight Camp with 4 people quickly will get you ahead in XP compared to returning to 1/1/1 lanes and 2 people doing it? Yes?
Do it!
Do you need 3 people bottom to prevent the enemy from killing your fort (which gets them ahead in XP)?
Get your ass down there!
Do you think you can soak one more wave of XP without your team suffering at the temple fights?
Do it!
Next level: Do I have to rush cleaning it, so they get the level up to be on even ground 4v5?
You need some/more experience to correctly judge each situation, especially because it can also depend on hero distributions, build paths, etc.. - but there are few general rules that could further help you with the decision. Do what you think is right and look how it works out. Next time try the other thing and see how it works out.
Until level 20 it always comes down to the XP question (after that you don't have special power spike, so XP rarely is too important).
Gazlowe and Illidan can easily solo the jungle, so they rarely want you to help, even if they ping a camp it probably means "I'll do that now".
Valla pinging a knight camp like crazy? She wants a meat shield so she can kill the knights without dying.
You're Sgt. Hammer in a lonely side lane of Cursed Hollow and the tribute appears at the other end of the map. Either you failed, because your timing and/or positioning is bad, or your a genius, because your team can stall 4 vs 5 for a long time (e.g.: Tyrande, Anub'arak, Tassadar) while you just destroy a gate, 2 towers and a fort.
They got 1 of 3 tributes, you got your team a few thousand XP ahead.

----

Rules about XP gain:
Lane minions: The player is within range (roughly the distance of ranged auto attacks plus half). The player lands a killing blow on a minion, regardless of that player's distance from the minion. The player has a special mechanic (ie, abathur hat) which is qualified as a surrogate for the player concerning distance.
A minion death will grant exactly 1 minion's worth of experience no matter how many players are nearby, or who lands the killing blow. If all five players are nearby, the team gets 1 minion of experience. If one player is nearby, but the killing blow was from Azmodan across the map, the team gets 1 minion of experience.
However, if the hero has a surrogate mechanic (ie, abathur hat), it is possible for them to gain experience in two lanes simultaneously by being in one with their character and being in the other with their surrogate.
Buildings: Buildings provide experience to the team independent of hero proximity or the source of the killing blow. If a building goes down, your team gets the experience for it.
Mercs: Killing mercs and claiming the camp both provide experience to the team. Mercs will follow minion rules.
Players: Player deaths provide experience to the other team independent of hero proximity or the source of the killing blow. If an opponent dies, your team gets the experience for it.
If a level disparity exists, the higher level team earns less experience from hero kills and the lower level team earns more experience. This change scales incrementally as the level gap widens, thus the bonus will be larger when the teams are 2.75 levels apart than it will be when they are 2.25 levels apart. A soft curve sets in at the 3 level gap, and even though it's possible to see larger gaps it become highly difficult

----

Levels are important. Make sure every lane is occupied with atleast one hero, and take xp from dying creeps. i cant tell you how many games i've had where people just group up one lane, wasting so much xp from unoccupied lanes.
thats what the laning phase is for. only leave lane for objectives, or after team hits level 13-15, or ofcourse, if you can assist another hero whose being chased, or trying to take merc camps.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:19 am

ich glaub hier stehen einige gute sachen drin. punkte 1-22 kennt ihr wahrscheinlich schon, aber da dani letztens so über nova geweint hat hab ich das auch mit kopiert^^ der rest über die map-mechaniken ist denk ich sehr hilfreich

---

1. dont compare this to other moba, treat this as another form of game like super smash bro. (pls no LoL and Dota comparison.)

2. they are called HEROES not Champions.

3. gold gain here is a grind but its fine as long as you complete quests.

4. for invi heroes, check your surroundings for moving blurs, if seen use a skill or aoe shot. hots invi units are the easiest heroes to detect.

5. you cant 1v3 or 1v5 clashes ( if you are a pro, your my number 1 fan)

6. if you feel a hero is OP, try them first then head your feedbback here.

7. Winning objectives is a MUST, but it willl not guarantee your victory

8. ALWAYS use your mount if out of combat and also in chasing

9.PLS. finish the tutorial and read everything in there.

10. Camera unlock and lock is letter L.

11. checking ping and fps.... press CTRL+ALT+F

12. NOVA is a NOOB owner. so if you are being killed always by Nova then theres your answer. solution follow number 4.

13. always get merc camps!.

14. you can only unlock master skins at lvl 10 hero then thats the time you can BUY it.

15.before heading quick match... make your free heroes lvl 4 for situational builds.

16.in the mid game, somewhere between 5min. always stick together for objectives.

17. want to exit replay mode? press F10 (thanks Chiropter for the reminder)

18. some heroes can dance if un-mounted, just type /dance (wanna see raynor do the techno vikings? or Nova do the ME! ME! ME! dance move? oh i wish Sad )

19. you can make heroes dizzy by spinning them in the shop view section.

20. want to know all about your stats in game ( hp, damage, movement speed, hp regen, etc..) press C

21. want to try a build but dont know how will it affect your stats?
http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/falstad#t8Bn

go to this link.. its a talent calculator. Smile

22. wana send your regards to the enemy? hold Y and choose a lovely word from the selection ( my favorite is SORRY after i killed the bastard..uhh.. i mean the worthy opponent)

Update jan. 22

Map mechanics and some techniques.

Haunted Mines

1. if all of you are together and about to go down in the mines ( lets say you all go bot mines) and enemy is also coming in, guard the entrance of the mines and let 1 hero get the closes skulls. if enemy enters there is a 0.5 sec animation stun when heroes enters mines. advantage for clash

2. always get the middle skulls first, there are lots of skulls in there

3. if you got 51 skulls and enemies are comming, fall back and steal their camps.

4. the perfect timing when capturing the first seige camp is when the Golem PASS THROUGH THEIR DEFENCE GATE. seige camp will help you defend the enemy holems.

Dragon Shire

1. capture and defend bottom shrine, it is the most important shrine for it has access to almost 3 camps.

2.when you are the first DK, just push the turrets. no need to push through all the way to the forts. after destroying mid turrets head bottom so you can cap bottom shrine easily.

Cursed Hallow

1.when the first tribute shows up. let 1-2 hero stall(poke when enemy capturing tribute) the enemy cap. tribute, and then the remaining 4 let them soak exp from their respective lanes.

2. the first 2 tribute is not important, if you can stall the first tribute and you got to lvl 10 first, you got your advantage for the next tributes

3. get boss as soon as the curse is gone. ( assuming you win the curse)

Pirate Map

1. the SMILEY FACE (the sight in the upper middle of the map) is not worth fighting for if you dont have a solid clash heroes.

2. once the treasures are present all team should stick together and hand over dabloons, the first team to bombard the enemy has the lvl 10 advantage.

3. while the cannons are firing, get some merc camps. and if the cannons are done, defend the pirate. you can easily steal enemies dabloon if all are defending the pirate.

Garden of Terror

1. get all mini shamblers first and stick together to kill the big ones.

2. if you are the shambler, place the flower pot outside the enemy gates, so enemies cant attack the flower pot. also just get all turrets then move to another lane and get all turrets.

3. if enemy has a shmbler, kill the flower pot as soon as you can

Sky temple

1. best to get the top towers first, the top tower is the most frequent tower to be activated and if enemy lost top lane turrets, theyll have a hard time capturing it.

2. if the towers only have green shots (last shots) you can leave it be.

3. when the towers are activated, all should be together and if you win that clash coz the enemy seperate themselves to cap towers, send the number of alive enemy missing plus 1 to counter the next tower.

there you go.. i hope i didnt miss anything. oh lastly ENJOY Smile

---

noch ne übersichtliche tier list: http://www.liquidneo.com/tierbuilds.html
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

Anzahl der Beiträge : 730

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:36 am

lustig dass die pirate chests komplett random sind, hätt ich nicht gedacht. beim garden of terror fehlt mir die info wie viel dmg der blumentopf gegen gebäude macht. soweit ich weiß verliert der topf mit jedem punkt dmg den er erzeugt auch lebenspunkte ne? hat der in höheren levels mehr lebenspunkte, also kann er dann auch mehr kaputt machen? kriegt der topf, wenn er nicht vom gegner angegriffen wird, alleine 2 türme und ein tor kaputt (ich denke ja)? für 2 türme, tor, brunnen und fort reichts nämlich glaub ich nicht.
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 am

Man kann Befehle queuen, indem man Shift drückt.
Beispielsweise wenn man zum Brunnen für Mana-Reg geht, und danach wohin laufen will: Rechtsklick aauf den Brunnen, Shift + Rechtsklick auf den Ort, wo der Held danach hinlaufen soll. So kann man in der Zeit auf der Map sich umschauen.

Man verliert außerdem weniger Zeit beim Mounten, wenn man vorher per Rechtsklick auf nen Ort geht und dann erst mountet.
Wenn man Mountet, dann auf nen Ort geht, verliert man etwas Zeit.
Alternativ kann man auch hier Shift nehmen und das ganze queuen, auch wenn mans nich unbedingt bräuchte. (Also normal Mounten, während der Aktion Shift + Rechtsklick auf nen Ort. Dann ist da auch keine Unterbrechung zw. Mount & Loslaufen).

Garden of Terror: Wenn man in der Seed-Phase unten rechts den Counter angezeigt bekommt, bedeutet eine geschlossene Blume, dass man keinen Terror mehr spawnen kann (also dass nicht mehr genügend seeds auf der Map sind in dieser Phase), eine offene bedeutet dass man es noch spawnen kann.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:09 am

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/18278126

kleine vorschau aufs update: nerfs für stitches, vikings, und uther, buff für abathur
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:41 am

Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:46 am

Sky-Temple Map Guide:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/heroes/481334-heroes-map-guide-sky-temple
(wenn man ganz runter scrollt finden sich auch Guides für Garden of Terror & Pirate)
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVLz1Pile68

würd mittlerweile bestimmt mit vikings zum soaken und 4pushern noch besser klappen. :>
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:05 am

Ganz interessante Seite mit vielen Infos:
http://getbonkd.com/
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:29 am

Lol, heute morgen hatten wirs noch davon, dass sowas wie Sylv (oder Zagara) sehr gut zu LV passen würd..

http://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/34spje/how_do_you_counter_a_sylvanaslost_vikings_combo/

Very Happy

/e: Also das müssen wir ma machen, du sylv ich lv, idealerweise noch mit Zagara obendrauf. + was wir auch machen müssen: Tyrande+Tass+Kerrigan (+aoe shields von tyrael)! Dazu n 5. random char wie valla/jaina/zag
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:12 am

Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 am

Zu XP Gain:

Range: Wenn man mit Leertaste die Kamera auf den Helden zentriert -> Alle Minions, die noch sichtbar sind, geben XP (Ausnahme: Wenn sie grade so am Rand stehen, sind sie außerhalb der Xp-Range. Vergleichbare Range wie Sgt. Hammer in Siege Mode).

Structures geben immer die gleiche Anzahl an XP, egal wie weit das Spiel forangeschritten ist:

1. Äußere Türme: 400xp jeweils
  2. Forts: 800xp jeweils
  3. Alle Türme in der Nähe des Keeps: 650xp jeweils
  4. Keeps: 1300xp jeweils

Minion-Wave XP erhöht sich mit jeder 2. Wave um ca 11xp.

1. 1. Wave: 452xp
  2. 3. Wave: 463xp
  3. 5. Wave: 474xp
  4. etc...

Mercenaries:

1. Ähnlich wie Minion-Xp steigt die XP von Mercs mit der Zeit an (jeweils bei vollen Minuten).
  2. Das Team das sie capt kriegt gleichviel XP wie das Team, dass sie danach tötet.
  3. XP von Mercs ist ähnlich wie einzelne Minions einer Minion-Wave, also nie so viel wie eine volle Minion-Wave.

Kills:

1. Beide Teams gleiches Level: Lvl1: 300xp, Lvl2: 352xp, Lvl3: 402xp.. -> XP-Gain steigt mit jedem Level insg. an, der Zuwachs an XP pro Level sinkt jedoch (Anstieg von lvl1 zu lvl2: +52xp. Lvl2 zu lvl3: +50xp. etc..)
  2. Teams unterschiedl. Level: Sehr starker Anstieg an XP, wenn Team mit niedrigerem Level jmd mit höherem Level killt.

• je größer der Lvl-Unterschied, desto geringer der XP-Gain vom Highlvl-Team und desto höher der XP-Gain vom Lowlvl-Tema
    • z.B.: Ein Kill bei 1 Level Unterschied, zb lvl2 killt lvl3: +434xp (fast 100xp mehr als lvl2 killt lvl2!)
    • z.B.: Ein Kill bei 4 Level Unterschied kann dem Lowlevel-Team mehr XP geben als alle 3 Keeps vom Gegner zusammen!

Man bekommt während des Spiels kontinuierlich immer etwas XP passiv.

Aaaaaalso..:

1. 1 Minion-Wave gibt mehr XP als ein Tower. Je später im Spiel, desto mehr XP gibt die Wave.
  2. Hat man lvl-advantage: DONT DIE.
  3. Hat man lvl-disadvantage: (Minions soaken &) Versuchen einzelne Gegner zu ganken.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:25 am

4. grad wenn man nen großen xp vorsprung hat sollte man nicht mehr alleine auf der map rumgurken
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:19 am

Korrekt wiedergegeben.
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Gibts irgendwas neues oder schon Infos wann denn der Rang resettet wird oder so?

So wirklich Lust hab ich grad nich auf hots, erst wenn das dann mal kommt..
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:37 pm

soweit ich weiß gibts noch keine genauen infos, das hier ist vom 1. juni: http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/12489-ranked-play-changes-inbound-for-heroes-of-the-storm/

spielst du grad wieder gw2? mir macht hots eigentlich schon noch spaß, mache meistens QM und nehme halt nicht das effektivste, sondern was mir grad gefällt. zagara, zeratul und johanna find ich im moment recht interessant zu spielen.
Back to top Go down
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 621

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:48 am

dani wrote:
Gibts irgendwas neues oder schon Infos wann denn der Rang resettet wird oder so?

So wirklich Lust hab ich grad nich auf hots, erst wenn das dann mal kommt..

Versuch dich an LoL, das Grundkonzept kennst du ja jetzt durch Hots - Zeit für eine richtige Challenge! Razz So schnell wie ihr bei HOTS "gut" geworden seid, solltet ihr auch keine Probleme haben in LoL rein zu kommen. Sind ja keine riesen Unterschiede.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:11 am

so lange wie du schon brauchst um bei hots "gut" zu werden, da sollte eigentlich klar sein welches spiel die "richtige challenge" ist pig
Back to top Go down
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 621

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:29 am

Mishi wrote:
so lange wie du schon brauchst um bei hots "gut" zu werden, da sollte eigentlich klar sein welches spiel die "richtige challenge" ist pig

Ich spiele es ja so gut wie nie, nimm da lieber die Spielzeit Very Happy Bin doch nur lvl 23 oder so ^^'
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:54 am

Ja, hab die Tage wenn dann GW2 gespielt.

Ich werd heut vll mal wieder vorbeischauen in hots - bist du da heut abend?

@Janosch: Hör endlich auf uns zu lol zu überreden. Der zug is einfach abgefahren :>. Werd lieber besserin hots damit wir zusammen spieln können
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:20 am

heute abend bin ich aller voraussicht nach on, danach bis sonntag abend weg
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:24 am

blizzard blogpost zum neuen rangsystem:
http://eu.battle.net/heroes/de/blog/19829511
klingt in der theorie schonmal ganz gut
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Mh ja, gibts dafür auch schon nen Termin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of the Storm   Heroes of the Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes of the Storm
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superbad Team [Boo] :: Superbad Team :: General discussion-
Jump to: