Superbad Team [Boo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superbad Team [Boo]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

06.01.11 C-AT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 621

06.01.11 C-AT Empty
PostSubject: 06.01.11 C-AT   06.01.11 C-AT I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:39 am

I was too late for the first round (why are the At-times so early atm?!?!), so i can´t really tell something about the first round. All i know is the lineup and the stuff i saw on obs:

Happy
Leo
Cyner
Erzi
Dani
Controll
Mai
Alex

1. Match vs Husaria Pol [HSR], r25:
Corrupted
Nec+Ele-Build vs. Balance without runner

I logged on Guild Wars and saw [Boo] playing the C-AT. The first round had already started and their opponent was Husaria Pol [HSR]. My first thougth was "Okay, that should be a win!" since we won every match vs them.
Robert who wasn´t playing the AT aswell added "[HSR] is playing with a Henchie", so my next thougth was "Okay, that should be an EASY win!". So i logged on TeamSpeak and started the observe.
I was wondering if i had muted the sound, because there were unusual silence- the silence of concentration!
As i saw in the observe, [HSR] really had a Henchie: A Water-Henchie instead of a runner. They were running balance. [Boo] played with an Ele+Nec-Midline.
2 Kills after already 1 minute! Ele+Warrior down- but not their Ele or Warrior. Cyner (ele) died when he tried to capp the flagg (no monk in range) and Happy died to their spike.
After this "wtf-moment" i thought it would become better- and i became better, much better! But not for us. [HSR] got one kill after the other and i though that would be the reason for the silence on Ts when i heared Dani (or Happy) saying "Well, that wasn´t really good but we won".
At this point i left the observe to check the guildhistory because i couldn´t really believe it, but they really won.
After the AT i obsed the whole match again and till minute 6 [HSR] got like 5 or 6 kills, a boost and stood in our base.
[Boo] won by splitting/pushing around, but it was quite ambarrassing to observe. At least i wasn´t playing there.
After the match [Boo]s personal Fanboy aka Benny aka Prott from [HSR] started flaming in allychat like he does after every loss to us. I thought he would get used to loose to [Boo] since it´s nothing new for him...
Luckily nobody in [Boo] really cares about flames expect me and since this match was really, really, really, really bad and i haven´t played it, i had no reason to counter his flames by kicking in his face in a verbal form as i usually do with everyone who is flaming [Boo] Wink
If anybody of [HSR] should ever read this: If you treat us like this (flaming), we´ll never let u win, so maybe try a "gg" <3

GG
+14

1/0 Stats

2. Match vs What Are You Talking about [wtf], r10:
Burning
our Quad-Ele-Build vs 3x Melee

I joined the party at this point, so Leo had to leave for me. Thank you for guesting anyways.
At the start we did what we always do running this build on burning: We killed the first Sentinel. Surprisingly nobody died to the Sentinels (not even vs the 2nd!) this time- not even Cyner.
As i always knew, [wtf] isn´t really prepared vs splitts, so they sent their Infuse+Runner+Assa back vs our 2 Fire-Eles.
In the mainteam we stood in our base and played vs their damage+one Prott.
Luckily i know what bar i have to run (hi Dani!), so i ran Axe-Warr this time. This worked out much better than Hammerwarr (ty for the tip Happy!) and we could get the first kill on their single Prott after only 50 secounds and were even able to kill another one before the prott got ressed. By leaving our base through the lava, we could kill their prott again. 30ed!
Even when their Infuse joined the mainteam again, we didn´t fall back as we usually do and tried to face them at the flaggstand to not give them one free boost after the other.
I don´t know what our splitt did, but when they suddenly joined our mainteam, we were even able to kill their Infuse (?) on baseres, so we could kill some guys after time. Of course we focused on their already 30 DPed Prott and could almost kill him twice in this situation Twisted Evil
After they got baseressed, Dani did his usuall Dani-mistake, like he does one in like every match: He had a good idea and did something clever, without telling anybody.
In other words: He got soloed by a 30% HP sin, even he was close to our mainteam but he just haven´t said a word about leaving our monks range for like 3-Aggro-circles lol!

Anyways, we dominated the match, could even kill their Bodyguard later and could still stand at the flaggstand with our mainteam.
Because of the fact that we had quite bad positioning there (balled in a choke), we got pressured quite hard. Additionally Alex got trained by 2 melees with the flagg in his hand, unable to weapon himself (Mai: "Put at least a weapon on yourself!!"->Alex:"I can´t, i don´t have enough energy.").
I think one of our Eles died in this situation and i was like "wtf, i have told them like 100 times to push up a little bit, but they´re not even listening to Mai! Something is really going wrong here!!"

Right before 26 they pushed in our lordroom to do some lorddamage and die before 26. That DPed their prott on 58 (because of Danis death not 60ed!!) and we pushed with our damage to their lord to get some lorddamage on our side. They sent all their damage+Prott in our lordroom again, where Erzi, Controll and Alex hold our lord.
This was a quite close end for such a well done match and i wasn´t sure if we were able to deal enough lorddamage.
Luckily they sent their almost 60ed-Prott who couldn´t hold it up till 28, so their damage died in our base @ like 27-27:30.
In the end we won almost flawless Smile Only Dani-Nap died- and Mai one time in their lordroom, but what should she do when our Splitt only killed the bodyguard...

very
GG
+17

2/0

Happy also did a Video to this Match: http://de.justin.tv/guildwarsguru/b/277043877

3. Match vs Die Kaputte Truppe [DKT], ~r150:
Druids
3x Melee Mirror

We didn´t know much about [DKT]- they could run Balance or 3x Melee. We just knew that they had 2/0 stats and that ex-[sup]-members are in there.
We 3x ran and they already pushed on me, running the 2nd flagg. When i arrived at the flaggstand they already had their backup flagg there, so we even had a little disadvantage because Alex had to run the next flagg.
Both their Monks played with Doly-Signet, which was kinda annoying since you couldn´t "just stomp" them. That´s why i became to an epic Nec+Warr-Linebacker. Mai ran dis. Stance, Controll Balanced Stance so we really had a builddisadvantage.
Although both teams could pressure each other hard, we could scoore the first kill(s). If i remember right, [DKT] capped their own seed, so Erzi could camp their partyheal over minutes and we were able to kill them.
Right before and after minute 6 they wiped and we could timekill their Infuse+ something else.
The rest of the team ran into their base/got baseres. After that, they tried to splitt to res up their Infuse, while we pushed straight into their base to finish it. Ezi controlled their resses and we could win after 8 mins.

GG
+7

3/0 stats

-> We won the AT and did some nice matches (at least the matches i played!)

rating 1.378, rank 28, 43 QPs.

Thanks to our guests: Mai and Leo!

Last edited by J@nosch on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

Anzahl der Beiträge : 730

06.01.11 C-AT Empty
PostSubject: Re: 06.01.11 C-AT   06.01.11 C-AT I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 am

J@nosch wrote:

After they got baseressed, Dani did his usuall Dani-mistake, like he does one in like every match: He had a good idea and did something clever, without telling anybody.
In other words: He got soloed by a 30% HP sin, even he was close to our mainteam but he just haven´t said a word about leaving our monks range for like 3-Aggro-circles lol!

blabla
Eh, Happy und ich haben mehrmals aufm ts gesagt, dass wir uns rausziehen sollen, nur keiner hat sich darum bemüht.
Und einer musste ja den Anfang machen. Außerdem is deren Sin Flagge gerannt, und ich war Snare. Wärst du nich so unfähig in deren Base rumgegammelt, Jan, und hättest dich auch rausgezogen, hätten wir die Assa einfach collapsen können.

Ich versteh generell nich, warum keiner hört, wenns aufm TS heisst, wir sollen uns rausziehen ...
Das mit den "30%hp" versteh ich nich, die sin hatte fast volle HP.. (+ blurred hat, dani-typisch, die angriffe der sin natürlich NICHT verhindert -_-)
Back to top Go down
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 621

06.01.11 C-AT Empty
PostSubject: Re: 06.01.11 C-AT   06.01.11 C-AT I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:09 am

muh wrote:
J@nosch wrote:

blabla
Eh, Happy und ich haben mehrmals aufm ts gesagt, dass wir uns rausziehen sollen, nur keiner hat sich darum bemüht.
Und einer musste ja den Anfang machen. Außerdem is deren Sin Flagge gerannt, und ich war Snare. Wärst du nich so unfähig in deren Base rumgegammelt, Jan, und hättest dich auch rausgezogen, hätten wir die Assa einfach collapsen können.

Ich versteh generell nich, warum keiner hört, wenns aufm TS heisst, wir sollen uns rausziehen ...
Das mit den "30%hp" versteh ich nich, die sin hatte fast volle HP.. (+ blurred hat, dani-typisch, die angriffe der sin natürlich NICHT verhindert -_-)

Da verfehlt du aber die Situation. Beim rausziehen war ich einer der ersten und (leider) der einzige der zum Flaggstand gerannt ist- alle anderen sind andersrum. Dann hat die Sin gecapped und ich stand da mit der Flagge, wartend auf Hilfe, weil die mich ja gesolot hätte. Dann kamst du und wolltest den Snaren, aber kein Monk war in Range und ich hab auf unsere Monks gewartet :p
Back to top Go down
Happy
Fierce Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

06.01.11 C-AT Empty
PostSubject: Re: 06.01.11 C-AT   06.01.11 C-AT I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:16 am

When they pushed lord pit in the wtf game at 25:30 their prot did not come with them because he had 60 due to the fact he was spiked out 6 times, so they died really easily to all of our dmg and knights, Cyner and I also killed the bodyguard, the match is recorded on the video stream gogo post link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

06.01.11 C-AT Empty
PostSubject: Re: 06.01.11 C-AT   06.01.11 C-AT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

06.01.11 C-AT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superbad Team [Boo] :: Guild Wars 1 :: Matchreports-
Jump to: