Superbad Team [Boo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superbad Team [Boo]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C-AT 14.12.10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 621

C-AT 14.12.10 Empty
PostSubject: C-AT 14.12.10   C-AT 14.12.10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:31 am

Lineup:
Happy
Jan
Jakal [SoSo]
Erzi
Dani
Controll
Mai [SSS]
Stef

1. Match vs Husaria Pol [HSR], top 30:
Corrupted
3x Melee (we) vs. modded Balance

They ran a modded balance with Stab-Aura+Invoke etc. because they expected us to run 3x Melee. Since Mai and me had like 1000 ping for like the whole match we couldn´t really kill, even we did some pressure and we were always in the risc to die vs their spikes. Jakal could solo one of their warriors and i got spiked one time. That was all that died.
Jakal did some awesome splittactions and could kill their Footies at backdoor+ 1 (or 2? knights)
At like minute 20 they scoored some kills and we had to fall back and let them boost.
After baseres we pushed them a little bit to fall back again and splitted with all our Damage+Runner in their base, at about minute 24. They sent 4 ppl back (Runner, Prott, Snare, Ranger) so that they weren´t abel to deal lorddamage without killing our NPCs.
With only our runner in their Lordroom and so many NPCs left in their lordroom we died in their Base at about min 27:00.
Since they weren´t able to deal ANY lorddamage, we won the match.
Too bad we couldn´t roll them in 8 vs 8 with that shitty pings :S

GG
+14

2. Match vs Too Tiered To Play [yawn], top 20/30:
Burning
3 Fire-Eles+Snare+Hammerwarr vs. 3x Melee

Even i didn´t trust in our build, and Jakal got soloed by a Sentinel (lol) at the start, wesurprised them with our massive Splitt and could get some of their NPCs at the start. Then our Shitter-Build started working:
Our Main was turteling in our Base and letting them boost 24/7 while we splitted with our 3 Fire-Eles in their base by backway and after they sent Prott+Runner (+from time to time something else) back, our 3 fireeles just collapsed their mainteam.
We weren´t really used to this build, so we did some mistakes, like letting our guard and one knight die (which are usually super important for our tactic) but all in all it worked out.
We could kill their mainteam some times but that wasn´t really important, we just needed to "wate" sometime.
At like minute 22/24 after we killed their whole NPCs we just sent all of our fireeles+Runner in their base to pump Lorddamage. They tried to kill our main (2 Monks+Snare+me with Counterblow!) in our base. It was a riscly situation, but they just landed one kill on Mai, who got deathpacted by me.
Since i´m a honor-Warrior, i soloed their infuse like 4 times (but they had permboost+ hardres in main), in stead of linebacking, which made it even harder for our backline. After accepting that they can´t kill our Backline+Snare (with Stabward), they started pumping Lorddamage aswell and i was like "omg, we´ll NEVER win this"- but after 28, we won Smile
Next time i´ll use my Counterblow and lineback in this Situation (or take at least daze to solo their Monk faster!) to have a save win!
Strange build, amazing tactics, pro Jan who killed, which was "wrong" in this situation...^_^

GG
+16

3. Match vs Finnish Itters [Ns], top 10:
Druids
3x Melee (we) vs modded balance/Spike

They ran a "balance" with Invoke-Ele+Esurge-Mesmer+Ba-Ranger. They had like 0 Snares, so we should have had a permaboost by just pushing their (MONK-) Runner 24/7. We started with a tripple run and pushed on their runner hard so that Jakal had enough time to port into their base and kill both Knights after already 2 Minutes. Additionally we had always had a backup-flagg ready after they capped. That was pretty much a "win" after already 2 mins, we just had to play defensivly.
And here Stef did a little, but important mistake: Instead of running with a warrior the whole time to have weapons in Main vs spikes, he kept on running, so they always spiked Controll. Mai had a bad ping and got knocked on every spike (because of her bad ping, she couldn´t use her Dolyak usefull :S). That´s why we wiped in like 4 Mins and they lorded before 6. They really farmed us, even we already had won the macht...

GG

4. Match vs Were Incognito [Book], top 80:
Deaths Isle
3x Melee vs Splitt

I´m bored of writing, we just collapsed every of their Splitts, jakal was amazing and we rolled them (flawless?).

GG
+10

Last edited by J@nosch on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

Anzahl der Beiträge : 730

C-AT 14.12.10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-AT 14.12.10   C-AT 14.12.10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:08 am

J@nosch wrote:

Burning

Since i´m a honor-Warrior, i soloed their infuse like 4 times
Ja ne is klar. Der starb genau 2 mal. Und zu der Zeit starb auch Mai, weil du ja nich 1 einziges mal gelinebackt hast. Deswegen hätten wir fast verloren, wenn mein DP nich durchgekommen wäre...

J@nosch wrote:
Deaths Isle
3x Melee vs Splitt

I´m bored of writing, we just collapsed every of their Splitts, jakal and dani were amazing and we rolled them (flawless?).
fixd

Und ja, es war flawless.

Smile
Back to top Go down
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

C-AT 14.12.10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-AT 14.12.10   C-AT 14.12.10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:33 am

muh wrote:
J@nosch wrote:

Burning

Since i´m a honor-Warrior, i soloed their infuse like 4 times
Ja ne is klar. Der starb genau 2 mal. Und zu der Zeit starb auch Mai, weil du ja nich 1 einziges mal gelinebackt hast. Deswegen hätten wir fast verloren, wenn mein DP nich durchgekommen wäre...

J@nosch wrote:
Deaths Isle
3x Melee vs Splitt

I´m bored of writing, we just collapsed every of their Splitts, jakal and dani were amazing and we rolled them (flawless?).
fixd

Und ja, es war flawless.

Smile

Also er ist MINDESTENS 3 mal gestorben
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 868

C-AT 14.12.10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-AT 14.12.10   C-AT 14.12.10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 pm

sehr löblich wie du das wieder gemacht hast jan aber 11x "like" in dem text ist einfach zu viel!
Back to top Go down
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

C-AT 14.12.10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-AT 14.12.10   C-AT 14.12.10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Mishi wrote:
sehr löblich wie du das wieder gemacht hast jan aber 11x "like" in dem text ist einfach zu viel!

Beachte auch das andere AT...^^
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 868

C-AT 14.12.10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-AT 14.12.10   C-AT 14.12.10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:37 am

ich hatte eig. was dazu geschrieben aber die 3kb/s haben wohl net gereicht um den post durchzubringen Sad und jetzt hab ich keine lust mehr das gleiche nochmal zu schreiben.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C-AT 14.12.10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-AT 14.12.10   C-AT 14.12.10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C-AT 14.12.10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superbad Team [Boo] :: Guild Wars 1 :: Matchreports-
Jump to: