Superbad Team [Boo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superbad Team [Boo]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GvG in gw2 ?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

Anzahl der Beiträge : 730

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 am

Wenn man diesem Kerl auf QQ Glauben schenken mag, wirds vll doch noch GvG in gw2 geben!

http://www.teamquitter.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=30601

Ich warte mal ab, ob das in naher Zukunft durch seriösere Quellen bestätigt werden kann oder nicht..
Back to top Go down
Controll
Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:00 pm

das wär doch gleich mal nen grund das spiel doch zu spielen
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:50 am

Is halt die Frage, obs denn wirklich so kommt.
Eig sollte seit Jahren ja shcon ne neue HoH-Map kommen, wurd ja auch von den Entwicklern angekündigt..

Außerdem wird es, wenns wirklich umgesetzt wird, trotzdem nicht das GvG sein, wie wir es kennen. Da jeder char dmg+speedbuff+selfheal hat, wirds eher wie byob mit permanentem geganke oder so rauslaufen (was ja auch interessant sein kann, mal sehen).
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 868

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 pm

ist damit nicht einfach die map gemeint die auch so ne art guildlord hat der 100 punkte fürs töten bringt? wenn ja hat das nix mit gvg zu tun
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:39 pm

nene, das hab ich damit nicht gemeint.

aber wie gesagt, ob und inwieweit das wirklich umgesetzt wird, wage ich noch zu bezweifeln.

der guildllord bringt jetzt btw mehr punkte, 200+ (nicht ganz sicher ob 200 od 250)
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 pm

macht dir das pvp eigentlich echt dermaßen spaß? dein dieb ist ja immernoch lvl 2 :p
bin jetzt mitm mes auf lvl 18 oder so und so langsam werden die skills echt langweilig. hab alle freigeschaltet, es fehlt halt nur noch die elite und n paar von den mit fertigkeitspunkten freischaltbaren skills. die spielatmophäre ist schon gut gelungen, was mich derzeit auch noch am weiterspielen hält. aber im vergleich zu gw1 sackt das schon ein bisschen ab, v.a. eben wegen der arg limitierten auswahl an meist eher uninteressanten skills. skillcombos mit anderen spielern finden auch eher nur zufällig statt. hab ne weile versucht mit karla zusammen zu spielen aber wir sind dauernd auf verschiedenen overflow-servern gelandet :/

und beim pvp hab ich oft dieses gefühl:

Laerx wrote:
I just started playing the PvP with the headstart, and I get that there's a learning curve to new games, but the trouble I'm having, and every person I play with is having, is we can't figure out what the learning curve even is or how to scale it. We lose and that's just the way it is. "They played better," but what does it mean to play better? When we win, we just win. Nobody really knows why. "They suck." Yeah, I guess. What's that mean, though?

If you didn't understand why something was happening or what was doing it in GW1 you could hover over skill icons and it told you exactly what they did and how much. You could figure out that attacks are blocked because guardian blocks attacks, and that guardian is an enchantment, and some skills remove enchantments. Tactic learned. In this game a hundred things happen at once and for some reason your attacks are missing, your target is now invulnerable, and you keep getting thrown around the area like a ragdoll. There's no feedback to understand what's going on, where it's coming from, or what to do about it. So how do you learn the game?

When you lose a match with a score like 9 - 500, what did you do so wrong? What did they do better? And when an item's tooltip says something like, "30% chance to cause a lightning strike on critical," what does that mean? What does a lightning strike do? Damage? How much damage?

hat sich da bei dir nach stundenlangem spvp suchten schon ein höheres verständnis eingestellt? :p
Back to top Go down
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 621

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Also verpasse ich derzeit nichts. was ich nicht auch in 1,2 Monaten aufholen könnte, wo ihr mich im Ernstfall aufklären könntet, was ich tun muss/was gut ist/was abgeht etc.? =)

Das beruhigt mich jetzt aber!
Back to top Go down
You Frenzy I Heal
Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:08 am

In 1,2 months you will be hopelessly behind and we will refuse to play with you! Razz
Back to top Go down
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 621

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 pm

You Frenzy I Heal wrote:
In 1,2 months you will be hopelessly behind and we will refuse to play with you! Razz

Sure, but i guess i won´t have the time to play serious PvP anyways Sad i´m going for some cool pve-action i guess...i still dunno what to think about the Gw²-PvP anyways.
Back to top Go down
You Frenzy I Heal
Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 pm

I was just joking really.

But our guild seems kinda empty. Mishi is in there, but all the others aren't representing so nobody ever talks. And nothing is really going on, but that might be better later on.

Also I thought siri was going to play again in gw2? I haven't seen her yet?

Also do we have a teamspeak server for gw2?
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:37 pm

i talked to siri, she said she doesnt have gw2 yet but she'll probably get it soon. and yea id like to do more sutff together (im mainly interested in pve atm, this might change though). i asked a couple times if somebody wants to do anything but maybe the guild chat is still bugged or ppl just want to do their own thing for now :d
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:42 am

In general, everything concerning guilds is still bugged. (and alot more..)

Sometimes the guildchat doesnt work, sometimes you cannot "represent" anymore. And some ppl cant even join a guild yet (i have that prob with 1 guild too, always get "network error" message...).
Kazi, for example, couldnt represent Boo yesterday when i invited him. :\

I hope theyll fix it soon.

/E: Guildwars 2 Status:
"Parties, guilds, etc. - We're working to address problems with parties, guilds, and other social features, which cause symptoms such as party members not appearing on the map, party members not staying in the same overflow servers as they travel between maps, and guild invites and guild chat failing intermittently."

source: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/750-guild-wars-2-status-thursday-august-30/
Back to top Go down
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Update 31th august:

Parties, guilds, etc.
We've made significant fixes to parties and guilds. However, you may still see intermittent outages. These outages cause symptoms such as party members not appearing on the map, party members not staying in the same overflow servers as they travel between maps, and guild invites not working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GvG in gw2 ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG in gw2 ?!   GvG in gw2 ?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GvG in gw2 ?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superbad Team [Boo] :: Guild Wars 2 :: PvP-
Jump to: