Superbad Team [Boo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superbad Team [Boo]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March mAT 26.03.2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 621

March mAT 26.03.2011 Empty
PostSubject: March mAT 26.03.2011   March mAT 26.03.2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 am

I came online like 15 mins before the mAT, unsure if we were about to play it or not. Or better: Unsure if we got people to play it or not Wink

But apparently we got enough players, so our lineup was the following:

Mr. Pug-mAT 1 aka Crappy Feet
Mr. Pug-mAT 2 aka Mishi
Mr Pug-mAT 3 aka Robert
Mr Pug-mAT 4 aka Jan
Mr Pug-mAT 5 aka Dani
Mr Pug-mAT 6 aka Controll
Mr Guest-Pug-mAT 7 aka Math (ty for guesting the mAT!)
Mr Pug-mAT 8 aka Stef

Swissrounds:

In hope of not having a Guild-Bug we started the mAT and our first opponent was...

1. Mindless Team [mT]:
Warriors Isle
Forfight!
Eigther they were afraid of us or they became victim of the Guild-Bug- i don´t know but i guess it was the first.

GG
+- 0

1/0 Stats

We used the 28 minutes before the next match to train in HA- fîrst match was quite fast and we rolled some "r10+"-HA-Pros but in the secound Match it took us like 14 mins to kill ANYTHING vs a stupid Random-Team. At this point i had a doubt that we would kill anything in the mAT vs "real" opponents.

2. I The Magehunters I [JYJ]:
Solitude Isle

They ran a kind of 3x Melee with Hammer-Warrs instead of Dervishes. All i remember is that Happy rushed into their Base and killed 1 or 2 knights (but needed ages for it!). I tried to push on their runner but no dervish was helping me most of the time, so that was quite useless aswell.
Anyways, somehow we could wipe them in main and kill the lord. Not really a hard match!

GG
+8

2/0 Stats

As usuall a good start with only wins- a bad omen? Shocked

3. Euro Strong [Euro]:
Imperial Isle

It was a 3x Melee mirror vs. [cent] but they did some usefull stuff we didn´t do: They ran the first flagg on a Dervish to the main team (but didn´t cap) and pushed hard on our runner with Ranger+Dervish. By doing this they had weapon+spirit-support for like the whole match, while stef couldn´t cast shit.
Even we ran flaggs on Happy, they could push us into our footies.
THe Footies died fast, so we went back to our base. There we were fighting some mins, without really doing anything but still eating tons of damage.
Idk why but Happy couldn´t hear me on Ts in this match (he hadn´t muted me), so nobody did what i said (Push on their fucking runner with Dervish+me!!).
The match was quite hopeless but we could start one last, good action: Happy and me were pushing backdoor. He ran into their base, i tried to run a flagg. Dani snared their ppl who were following me.
Since they sent Dervish+Nec for me, i couldn´t cap but at least Happy could kill knight(s). Too bad that he died after time...
Whatever, they could kill the lord some minutes later.
We never had a real chance from start on, really embarassing Evil or Very Mad

GG

2/1 Stats

After i saw our next opponent i was like "okay at least no 3/1 Stats as usual this time!". Additionally we played Happys never-tried-"top-secret-Build", which sounded kinda fail. Very Happy

4. What Are You Talking About [wtf]:
Jade Isle

They ran a kind of Balance with Esurge-Mesmer+Nec in the midline. We ran 3x Dervishes+Dual Ineptitude. They tried their best but just couldn´t kill anything vs our awesome Mesmer-Defence.
At this point i have to underline that i am a BETTER Ineptitude-Mesmer than Dani!! It really seemed like Crappys build worked out Smile
After some minutes of doing nothing- at least they couldn´t do anything-, [wtf] tried to random splitt around. I don´t know how but somehow Dani+Stef+Controll managed to control their splitts, run flaggs and don´t let anyone die. Good job!
After some more minutes Robert managed to kill stuff and they wiped. I guess happy was just running around, random hitting people or overthinking if it wouldn´t be clever to run a flagg at this point or to solo-rush into their base to die after time, so i give robert all the reward for this wipe.
In front of their base we played quite fine again and their tries to splitt weren´t successfull. While rememebering this, i have to admit that [Boo] really learned something in the 3 month of playing top 50 Smile [the first fucking time i really think "wow, we became better"].
At the end we managed to kill their lord and Happys crap-build really worked out!!

GG
+33

3/1

5. Avec Malus Et Nonchalance [AmeN]:
Uncharted Isle

They ran 2x Dervishes, Mindblast, Fevered Dreams-Mes, Blood-Nec. A quite interesting build. We exspected them to run it, so we ran a Lyssa-Dervish to camp their FD-Mesmer.We also exspected them to splitt with their Mindblast-Ele from start on, so i was checking the backdoor.
Unluckly they were all in mainteam. While they were pushing to the Flagg-Stand, Happy farmed their Front- and (idk why) Back-Footies. At this point i tried to snare their runner as good as possible.
That was maybe a bad idea to have 2 ppl missing @ stand because they could base-res-kill Math @ 2min Baseres. As result of this Stef+Controll died aswell and we nerly fullwiped.
When Math was back, we pushed them to the flaggstand and the only thing i was doing, was camping their MindBlast-Ele like a boss. This didn´t look really skilled, but it worked. We didn´t get pressured anymore and we could kill them.
While our Dervishes were pushing very hard, [AmeN] sent 2 Dervishes+a Nec to res. 2 of them had res and they even hided to use it. But since all i can rupt on reflex is Mindblast and Res, i managed to rupt both!
That finally owned them and we could kill their lord before baseres.

GG
+24

4/1 Stats

It really seemed like we finally could break the curse and get Silvercape after having 3/1 Stats! Since we got our Silver save, we weren´t that serious in the last match anymore.

6. Pressure To Plessure [PP]
Warriors Isle

...to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 868

PostSubject: Re: March mAT 26.03.2011   March mAT 26.03.2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 am

J@nosch wrote:

After some more minutes Robert managed to kill stuff and they wiped. I guess happy was just running around, random hitting people or overthinking if it wouldn´t be clever to run a flagg at this point or to solo-rush into their base to die after time, so i give robert all the reward for this wipe.

don't forget to mention those amazing rupts by a certain lyssa derv Cool
Back to top Go down
Happy
Fierce Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

PostSubject: Re: March mAT 26.03.2011   March mAT 26.03.2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Finish this shitter stop jerking off in the shower or watching anime or w/e you are doing.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Fierce Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

PostSubject: Re: March mAT 26.03.2011   March mAT 26.03.2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:06 pm

J@nosch wrote:
It really seemed like Crappys build worked out Smile
While rememebering this, i have to admit that [Boo] really learned something in the 3 month of playing top 50 Smile [the first fucking time i really think "wow, we became better"].
At the end we managed to kill their lord and Happys crap-build really worked out!!

You idiot of course you will win if you listen to what I say, that's what makes me an allstar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March mAT 26.03.2011   March mAT 26.03.2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March mAT 26.03.2011
Page 1 of 1