Superbad Team [Boo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superbad Team [Boo]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

21.01.11 - C-AT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dani
Conquering Gladiator
dani

Anzahl der Beiträge : 730

21.01.11 - C-AT Empty
PostSubject: 21.01.11 - C-AT   21.01.11 - C-AT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 am

Lineup:

Happy
Rob
Lemming [yawn]
Erzi
Ich
Controll
Serious Spirit [PnR]
Alex

- played in our main-

-3 rounds- (o.O)

#1. vs bOmb, Druids

I guess they tried to buildwars us, since they were running dual smite with Melee and Stab-Ward (lols).
But well, we just didnt care and wiped them after a few minutes :>.

GG +5

#2. vs Team Critical, Warriors

I finally tried out the N/Rt build with Weapon of Rage + Warmongers. Apparently didnt work as well as i thought (happy, played swordwarrior, preferred playing defensively and didnt camp the monks, although i spammed warmongers on him.. U SUCK).
Anyways, after some boring 8v8 we managed to kill the footies and pushed them. After a nice catapult-shoot we killed some + they wiped in main, they resigned afterwards.

GG +7

#3. vs HSR, Frozen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Usually, HSR only has like 3-4 guests that carry them so they dont drop out of top100.
This time they had S I X guests, lmao.
Only prob was: their guests were good Sad [wanbe, rotten, dragon, diffuse, super, some dP-midliner idk)
All in all it was a boring 28min match with alot of pushing on our flaggy (why is the opponent always pushing more than us?? Q_Q),
they manged to kill both of our knights at like.. minute 20, which kinda made them win. I couldnt push back since their ranger was snaring me and our runner cant handle a mindblast + sin.
At minute 26 we tried to push into their base, but couldnt rly do much lorddmg, while they were pumping quite alot of it on our side.
Loss.

noGG -14

2/1 stats,
r34, 1346 rating

Back to top Go down
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 621

21.01.11 - C-AT Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21.01.11 - C-AT   21.01.11 - C-AT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 am

muh wrote:

#3. vs HSR, Frozen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Usually, HSR only has like 3-4 guests that carry them so they dont drop out of top100.
This time they had S I X guests, lmao.
Only prob was: their guests were good Sad [wanbe, rotten, dragon, diffuse, super, some dP-midliner idk)
All in all it was a boring 28min match with alot of pushing on our flaggy (why is the opponent always pushing more than us?? Q_Q),
they manged to kill both of our knights at like.. minute 20, which kinda made them win. I couldnt push back since their ranger was snaring me and our runner cant handle a mindblast + sin.
At minute 26 we tried to push into their base, but couldnt rly do much lorddmg, while they were pumping quite alot of it on our side.
Loss.

noGG -14

2/1 stats,
r34, 1346 rating

Every time i'm not there you're used to loose to the last fggts- like HSR. You really suck HARD Smile
A guild with (more or less) "guild team" should never loose to a "PUG"- doesn't matter how "good" or "bad" the guests are...
Last match vs HSR when i wasn't there you almost lost to them even they had a HENCHIE, this time you finally managed to really loose to them- EVEN they were just a pug.

Back to top Go down
Mishi
Subjugating Gladiator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 868

21.01.11 - C-AT Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21.01.11 - C-AT   21.01.11 - C-AT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 am

Every time I'm not there you fail to win goldcape and become rank 1 guild. you really suck hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

21.01.11 - C-AT Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21.01.11 - C-AT   21.01.11 - C-AT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21.01.11 - C-AT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superbad Team [Boo] :: Guild Wars 1 :: Matchreports-
Jump to: