Superbad Team [Boo]
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dual Paragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dani
Conquering Gladiator
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 729
Anmeldedatum : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Dual Paragon   Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:34 am

Run it on Warriors ?



You have: enough shutdown, enough support, enough snare, enough ENCHREMOVAL, enough hardrezz.
Ranger could run MB
Pod over CE, cuz with poison+bleeding u dont need the -degen from CE anyways. + good for spikes

Seen a slightly dif version of that build on observe, Dirt ran it. And they did rly nice Pressure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happy
Fierce Gladiator


Anzahl der Beiträge : 59
Anmeldedatum : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 am

Ok, drop the Paragon that has "The Power is Yours" and add this Paragon.

Spear of Lightning, Vicious Attack, Go for the Eyes, Song of Restoration, Ballad of Restoration, Aria of Restoration, Aggressive Refrain, Ressurection Signet.

The other Paragon bar would obviously have to be modified but this bar pumps Party heals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator


Anzahl der Beiträge : 619
Anmeldedatum : 2009-06-16
Alter : 25
Ort : Düsseldorf

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 am

Happy wrote:
Ok, drop the Paragon that has "The Power is Yours" and add this Paragon.

Spear of Lightning, Vicious Attack, Go for the Eyes, Song of Restoration, Ballad of Restoration, Aria of Restoration, Aggressive Refrain, Ressurection Signet.

The other Paragon bar would obviously have to be modified but this bar pumps Party heals.


Yout skills all got nerfed, they suck now. When rawr ran this, they had their old stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erzian
Gladiator


Anzahl der Beiträge : 33
Anmeldedatum : 2010-09-01
Alter : 27

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 pm

moar pressure!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happy
Fierce Gladiator


Anzahl der Beiträge : 59
Anmeldedatum : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:25 pm

J@nosch wrote:
Happy wrote:
Ok, drop the Paragon that has "The Power is Yours" and add this Paragon.

Spear of Lightning, Vicious Attack, Go for the Eyes, Song of Restoration, Ballad of Restoration, Aria of Restoration, Aggressive Refrain, Ressurection Signet.

The other Paragon bar would obviously have to be modified but this bar pumps Party heals.


Yout skills all got nerfed, they suck now. When rawr ran this, they had their old stats

No, they are still good, I promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator


Anzahl der Beiträge : 619
Anmeldedatum : 2009-06-16
Alter : 25
Ort : Düsseldorf

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Erzian wrote:
moar pressure!


More Pressure, but 0 Defence, idk if the Monks can hold vs 3x Melee...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erzian
Gladiator


Anzahl der Beiträge : 33
Anmeldedatum : 2010-09-01
Alter : 27

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:20 am

ohne krieger?


Last edited by Erzian on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dani
Conquering Gladiator
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 729
Anmeldedatum : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:38 am

Well, i think the 2 para-elites in the first build are rly helpful, cuz it's support vs everything. If we face hexes, Empathic is rly good + the other para got plock to take out RC or use it defensively.

@ Erzi: Nec with pod + defile will have energy probs, gotta take dark pact.
Invoke ele isnt a good idea imo, u dont rly have more defense, no blurred, no blind Neutral

@ Happy: the skills got such a high recast now, empathic is alot better

The idea i had was to have a 8v8 build that does very high pressure. Dual Enchremove rly owns on the Nec, the Paragons r flexible with their free ultilities. The 2 paragons erzi posted could work too, but then no plock (</3) and idk if we have enough def
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erzian
Gladiator


Anzahl der Beiträge : 33
Anmeldedatum : 2010-09-01
Alter : 27

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:40 am

muh wrote:


@ Erzi: Nec with pod + defile will have energy probs, gotta take dark pact.
Invoke ele isnt a good idea imo, u dont rly have more defense, no blurred, no blind Neutral

i just forgot to put blurred in xD
idk the meta invoke/snare hybrid tbh :S (because im bad!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happy
Fierce Gladiator


Anzahl der Beiträge : 59
Anmeldedatum : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:29 am

MOTIGONS!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J@nosch
Conquering Gladiator


Anzahl der Beiträge : 619
Anmeldedatum : 2009-06-16
Alter : 25
Ort : Düsseldorf

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 pm

We can give it a try- even i still think that clever opponents will just push you so hard that they can boost 24/7 and win over lorddamage.



I obsed our Match vs DirT again- we did quite fine, only the base-res-kill on our Prott fucked it up (we lost flagg-adventage, so that our tactic wasn´t working anymore!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dani
Conquering Gladiator
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 729
Anmeldedatum : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 am

J@nosch wrote:
We can give it a try- even i still think that clever opponents will just push you so hard that they can boost 24/7 and win over lorddamage.



I obsed our Match vs DirT again- we did quite fine, only the base-res-kill on our Prott fucked it up (we lost flagg-adventage, so that our tactic wasn´t working anymore!)
I obsed the match too.
And actually we played quite good.
We made only a few mistakes. For example, at min 12: Rob saw, that their runner wanna cap with flag. But then the runner drops the flag and returns to their base -> Rob should've return the flag + push to the flagstand. There Happy + Rob could've killed their NEc (didnt have defense there).

At min 14, we tried to bodyblock their flaggy.
Their flaggy didnt try to get through our 3man-block, and headed for the smaller place behind the flagstand.
Erzian could push (i got kd'd..) but obv didnt know where the small place is -> didnt bodyblock him.

Without those 2 mistakes we would've boosted Razz

Later in our base at like minute 19 i pushed out too far, my bad. (Although we would've wiped anyways in that 8v8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dual Paragon   

Back to top Go down
 
Dual Paragon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superbad Team [Boo] :: Builds-
Jump to: